Travel Around the World

FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women of the World 2012: Land of Amazing Beauties

Sam Pinto and the rest of the women of FHM Philippines' 100 Sexiest Woman in the World for 2012


The World Trade Center in Pasay City was definitely the place to be last Thursday, July 12, 2012 as the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women of the World for 2012 walked the runway for the male magazine's victory party. (Photos by NPPA Images)

Sam Pinto, FHM Philippines Sexiest Woman in the World for 2012

 

Kapuso young comedienne Chariz Solomon during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Michelle Madrigal during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12

FHM Philippines Sexiest Woman in the World for 2012, Sam Pinto

Aubrey Miles during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12

Aubrey Miles shows she's a hot momma at the FHM Philippines Sexiest Woman in the World 2012 Victory Party

Chariz Solomon makes it to the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Woman in the World list this year

Diana Zubiri during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ehra Madrigal during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12 2012

Diana Zubiri, FHM Philippines' Sexiest Woman in 2003, was only the model to walk the runway in a gown during the FHM Philippines Victory Party

Ehra Madrigal during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12 2012

GMA Kapuso star Ehra Madrigal

Sam Pinto and the rest of the women of FHM Philippines' 100 Sexiest Woman in the World for 2012

Ellen Adarna during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ellen Adarna during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jackie Rice during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12 2012

Sam Pinto and the rest of the women of FHM Philippines' 100 Sexiest Woman in the World for 2012

Sam Pinto during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12

Daiana Menezes during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12. 2012

LJ Reyes during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12 2012

LJ Reyes during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12 2012

Jackie Rice is FHM Philippines' cover girl for July 2012

Michelle and Ehra Madrigal both did an FHM Philippines cover

Michelle Madrigal, FHM Philippines cover girl last April 2012

Ellen Adarna and Jackie Rice during the FHM Philippines 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 Victory Party at the World Trade Center on Thursday, July 12 2012

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
A few of my blog visitors have complained about my site not
working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

Check out my site :: more info

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, for the
reason that this time i am reading this wonderful educational
post here at my residence.

my blog - website

Anonymous said...

After checking out a few of the blog posts on your site, I truly like
your technique of writing a blog. I book-marked it to
my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
Take a look at my website too and let me know how you feel.



Also visit my web blog - know more

Anonymous said...

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph
posted at this website
is really nice.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of
your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!

Here is my web site - more information

Anonymous said...

Very soon this website will be famous among all blogging and site-building people,
due to it's nice articles

Look at my web site ... More Information

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if everyone else experiencing problems with your blog. It seems like some of the written text in your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thank you

Here is my web blog visit link

Anonymous said...

Hello, everything is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's genuinely good, keep up writing.

Feel free to visit my web-site :: more info

Anonymous said...

Wow, this article is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I
am going to convey her.

Feel free to visit my blog ... more information

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Also visit my website; site

Anonymous said...

Highly energetic post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?


my webpage; more information

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comment!. We encourage responsible and peaceful comments that add dimension our discussion. No Profanity , No bashing or hate speech, please. You can express your opinion without slamming others or making derogatory remarks.

Share:
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...